What Does Amlogic Mean?
Amlogic USB Burning Tool or Amlogic, almost always written AMLogic is an American technology company that was initially founded as Amlogic Inc. in the US and is primarily focused on developing and selling integrated circuits for SoC (System on Chip). The business subcontracts the initial production of its chips, like most fabulous firms in the industry, to third-party independent chip manufacturers such as TSMC. Entertainment products such as Android-based TVs and IPTV / OTT set-top boxes, video dongles, smart TVs, and tablets are the key focus applications. It has branches in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Taipei, and Santa Clara, California.
The Company was formed in 1995 in Silicon Valley. Video CD player chips and later chips were built for DVD players and other MPEG2 decoding applications. Amlogic has been involved in the development of a format for HVD (High-Definition Versatile Disc) promoted in China as an alternative to DVD video discs used in DVD players. Since 2010-2013, the firm has been a player in the emerging Chinese tablet processor industry.
Amlogic is an ARM licensee and, with most of its products, uses the ARM architecture. It was the first company to use ARM’s Mali-450 GPU in a configuration of six cores or more, according to a joint press release of ARM in 2013.
Amlogic USB Burning Tool v3.1.0
You have to make use of a flash utility called the Amlogic USB Burning tool if you have an Android TV Box and want to update the firmware. This USB Burning tool comes with all the keys to patch “Get Key Failed” errors along with the update. Across every Windows PC, this tool will work exclusively. It will upgrade Android TV boxes that have .img firmware based on Amlogic.
We will bring you the Amlogic USB Burning Tool in this post and also tell you how you can upgrade the Android TV Box firmware. The download link and installation guide can be found below. Android TV boxes usually have firmware files with an extension of .img. It’s very different from most files with many files in the firmware.
Amlogic USB burning tool
Firstly, you need to understand the meaning of the Amlogic USB Buring Tool. AmLogic USB Burning, this is a small program developed by Amlogic, Inc. for Windows computers that helps you to update or flash the original stock firmware on your Amlogic devices.
There is a surge of many other Android devices in the recent past, including Android smartphones, that have linked us more with the technology and made it more seamless. And being an Android device, these smart Android devices are mostly managed with software upgrades intended to improve the device’s overall facility or features.
These updates are not very common, however, and only a few businesses will carry out further updates for their Android devices. However, the changes are sent over the OTA, but these are always not the case as we are left with an upgrade .img file that we have to upgrade manually.
The Amlogic USB burning tool comes into view here. You should remember, however, that this method is for Amlogic systems only, so it is advisable to verify whether or not your model is founded on Amlogic. To update the Amlogic driven system to a new firmware, you can literally make use of the Amlogic USB burning tool.
The Amlogic USB burning tool comes into view here. You should remember, that this method is for Amlogic systems only, so it is advisable to verify whether or not your model is founded on Amlogic. To update the Amlogic powered Processor to a new firmware, you can literally make use of the Amlogic USB burning tool.
How Do I Use The USB Burning Tool Amlogic And Amlogic Features?
There are to top 6 Amlogic USB Burning Tool features, and they are;
1: Flash Stock Firmware
This tool allows you to flash stock firmware on chipsets operated by Amlogic on Android devices. To do this,
- launch the Amlogic Burning tool on your PC.
- Load the firmware file by heading over to File>>Import Image (.img).
- Connect your Amlogic powered device to the PC.
- Click the Start button to begin the flashing process.
2: Supports All Versions Of Windows
You can run the Amlogic USB Burning Tool on computers running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 versions of every Windows operating system. It also facilitates both Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating systems.
3: Device Data Display
You can view Device ID, Time, Progress, MAC, Statistic, MAC BT, MAC WIFI, and SN / USID by modifying the Main Grid in this method (View-> Pick Menu).
4: Multi-Language Support
This tool is available in English and Chinese
5: Multiple Options
You can use it to perform other functions, including Clear Bootloader, Wipe Flash, Overwrite Key, and Reset After Completion, apart from flashing stock firmware on your Android device. Also available are four common Erase Flash methods: Force Erase, Erase All, Force Erase All, and Standard Erase.
6: Easy To Install
This method comes as an invitation to an installer. Only press the setup.exe button after installing the tool and follow the on-screen device instructions to install it on your computer.
How Do I Use The Amlogic USB Burning Tool To Manually Update Firmware
How Do I Update The Firmware On My Android TV box?
If you have read up until this point, I want to believe that you really want to know how you can update the firmware of your Android Tv box. Let start by looking at the specific steps that are needed to flash the image file of the firmware on your Android TV box. You have to bear in mind certain rules before installation.
- Ensure that the Android TV box is connected to your PC
- The power on the TV should be attached to the power adapter
- This USB tool is supported on Windows PCs only.
Amlogic USB Burning Tool Installation Guide
- Download and extract the latest version of the Amlogic USB tool file to your PC
- In the Folder, you should see InstallDriver.exe. It will automatically install the required drivers for Amlogic Tv boxes
- Now Connect your PC then click on the installation wizard
- open the USB_Burning_Tool folder. Click on the USB_Burning_Tool.exe to start the burning process
- Click Yes to all question/set up that will pop out
- If the Language setting is Chinese, click on the 2nd option to choose English
7. You’ve got to put the system in recovery mode. This is done on all TV boxes in a particular way. Some have little holes for reset and some have buttons on the device’s sides.
8. When it is in recovery mode, connect your Android TV box to your PC in order to update your firmware. If done correctly, you will have a connect success message as in the picture here.
9. Next to do is to click on the file option and import your firmware .img file
10. Make sure to untick the Overwrite Key
11. Click on the start button to start the firmware upgrade process
12. Wait until it shows 100% burning Successfully.
Download Amlogic USB Burning Tool V3.1.0
Amlogic USB Burning Tool is compatible with all versions of Windows, including Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, and Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit) operating systems. You can flash the firmware on all Android smartphones and Amlogic Chipset tablets using this app.
This tool has been developed and distributed by Amlogic, Inc. Therefore, all credits would go to them.